Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Thrill of a door knob....

My move is complete....all is placed and put away. New lighting has been ordered and the kiln might be up and ready by tomorrow. Got a new (used) chair with wheels so I can zip around the concrete floors from one station to another.....got some plates and silverware and apples, cheese and oranges and wine....this weekend I'm off to garage sales, on the hunt for an outdoor furniture set and in my mind I am in the south of France, eating bread and cheese, grapes and drinking wine, at the end of a creative day. My vision. :)

Today I embedded antique glass door knobs into an old door, which up until using my trusted apoxie sculpt, just dangled in the hole. Now, it is a work of art, welcoming you to enter.

Life is good!


3 comments:

BluMoon said...

What a wonderful studio you have, I love the door knob how inventive you are. I have a really tiny studio shared occasionally with my grown up daughter.
Jackie

Viki Banaszak said...

Is that whole building your studio? OMG!!! I am so jealous.

Sister MoonStone said...

So glad to have stumbled upon your blog! Your sculpting room is fabulous and just love your studio pics. Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiration for my own Studio... just wish I had that amazing window with your view :)
Blessings,
Shannon