Sunday, March 29, 2009

A gesture of community....little awards....


Bonnie Jones has generously given me this award!
Thank you, Bonnie!

When all around us we read of stress and worry, of economic disaster and we see overwhelming evidence of greed, I find this world of blogging to be a sweet haven of support, generosity and community. These awards are really a lovely way to say...." take a look at this person's self expression!
They have charmed me and I think they will charm you too." These awards are a perfect example of the openheartedness that is the blogging community.

By giving this award to 8 other blogging sites, I am saying:

"These blogs invest and believe in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships.
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers am to be and to find friends.
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. The hope is that when the ribbons of this award are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give attention to these writers!"

And now I pass this award on to 8 blogs that I feel you will love to visit....
When you accept this award, you must post the meaning of it on your blog and pass it on to 8 more.

And so I honor......

Tales from the Labyrinth
3rd Eye Muse
Angela Harris
Moa Romig Boyles
The Heart of Words
Tumblefish studio
Lisa Gatz
Pearl


And Patee has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Mahalo, Pat!
I pass this award on to:

Just another day on earth

Gufobardo
Angel Feather Designs
Robins Egg Bleu
Romanti Cheemonzioni
Ilgirasogno
The Dark Raven's Nest

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve both awards Marilyn~
I hope you and all are doing well~
Pattee

Tristan Robin said...

well deserved! congratulations!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I'm not surprised to see anyone show their appreciation of you and your blog with awards - more than well deserved, in my humble opinion ...

... though I must say that I am truly touched that you would pass one on to me. thank you.

I will do my part later this week (am leaving my latest auction post up till Wednesday).

Mo'a said...

Congratulations on your well deserved awards.
Thank you for passing on this lovely award to me, I feel honored and humbled to be in such great company.
Mahalo :)
I love the photos of your seven little beauties...have a wonderful Easter.
I will be with my two little ones in Denmark over Easter.

Stefania Morgante said...

Oh my gOd, I'm surfing after an hard day (thousand of bad things to make) and I see an award for me! BUT, but...this is a wonderful day Marilyn!!! thanks, please write me at s.morgante@email.it, I wany to talk with you about Gary and you ok? ciao ciao and thanks

Lea said...

Thank you so Marilyn for thinking of me and my tales in this way!!!

I am so appreciative of these amazing connections throughout cyberspace... and the friendships, beauty and all the inspiration they bring!

Il Girasogno said...

thank's for this award !!!!