Sunday, March 15, 2009

and the thirst begins.....

Paris, France  1820
......she slipped out of the small theater door.......finding her way through the dark winding streets, quiet now in the hours before dawn.  The risk was huge but he promised that he would protect her.  If only she could make it to the ship and to safety in time.... she must be there, he said, before the first rays of the morning sun.   The night was still and the air heavy.
She felt her heart beating wildly as she began running into his arms.
Hands around her throat....intense red rimmed eyes bearing down on her....and then the pain.
Realization fills her eyes and escapes from Evealyn's throat.....
"I am...we are... forever now".....and the thirst begins.













17 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Marilyn! What a great start of a story (I hope you write more).

She's just fantastic. The amount of work going into all her costuming! Amazing.....
I love the drip off her finger.

Fabulous job!
Pat

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

All I can say is....WOW!

Unknown said...

Marilyn,

I love the colors, posture, the whole body gives expression...in love...

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Sue said...

Once again Marilyn, you have created a magical being and the story is wonderful (you should write a book). You can tell that you were inspired with this, it translates in the final presentation. Love her!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Wow, Awesome!!!!

FlightFancy said...

The story is engaging and draws you in to the life behind this glorious doll! I'm in awe, she's lovely and richly detailed.

Il Girasogno said...

sh'e fantastic!!!

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

Magical, emotional, beautiful, and powerful!!! I love her and her story:)


Have a wonderful day Marilyn:)

HUGZ
Jacqui

3rdEyeMuse said...

Marilyn, the tone of the story is so fitting for the stunning vampire - she's really turned out beautifully ... down to every single last detail.

thank you so much for sharing her becoming with us - it was incredible being able to watch her transformation.

Ulla said...

Gothic and divine!
Bravo...

Kims Art said...

Stunning! I just love her face and the colors are just beautiful.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Words cannot describe how beautiful Evealynn turned out. It has been so wonderful see her evolve. Your skill and talent is just amazing and your creations so magical. Gorgeous!

Lea said...

I couldn't wait to come and see Evealynn today... She is exquisite!!! I was going to ask if you could tell us a bit of her story... you read my mind!!!! XO

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see another wonderful creation from you Marilyn. An intriguing story.

Lisa Gatz said...

Amazing, Marilyn! I love the drop of blood, too. It's all so expressive.

Pat McIntosh said...

WOW! I stay away from my computer for a week and look what emerges. What an exquisite creation and enticing story. More please...

Pearl said...

I'm in awe!