Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Etsy Shop

I'm not quite sure how to do Etsy...I opened a shop years ago, but I've never really listed anything until today.  I'm not sure how people find my pieces....hmmmm.   This will be a learning experience.
Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarilynRadzat?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I've finished my Angel busts that are mounted on 7"x7" boards, to be hung on a wall.  Each is hand sculpted and painted and adorned with embellishments.
I also have listed my little Bone Fae, Minksey.  Her torso is created with a mink skull, which makes the perfect little dress form. 


This piece is the Autumn Angel.  Hand sculpted in polymer clay, she is embellished with antique and vintage pieces. Her bodice is created with snake skin that has been painted and sealed.  In her hand she holds a tiny metal bird.  The tassel is Victorian velvet. 


The photo above is the Starry Night Angel.  A one of a kind sculpture, mounted on the 7" x 7" board, it hangs on a wall. Embellished with fine antique netting that is adorned with tiny silver sequins. Here head dress is embellished with metal pieces and rhinestones.  A vintage crystal drop completes this piece.




The third Angel is the "Nautilus Siren".  A one of a kind sculpture, adorned with sea shells, vintage and antique trim, sculpted coming out of a nautilus shell and mounted on a 7 x 7" plaque.

The back of each of the three of these Angels is covered with a vintage piece of sheet music with a hanger attached.  You can get a feel for the size of each piece by noticing that it fits in my out-stretched hand.


h

Please contact me if you are interested in any of these pieces.  You can see them in my etsy shop.
Thanks for stopping by!
Marilyn :)

No comments: