Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Najac, France

I was so worried that traveling to France in July would be crowded with tourists and way too hot.  As it has turned out, there are very few people here at all!  And the weather is just perfect for sightseeing....average 70 d egrees.  Ususally it is at least 10 degrees hotter here at this time of year.  We have been sooooo fortunate!!

I think....of all the Beautiful Villages we have seen so far, Najac is my favorite.

Castle dates to 1200's......!!!

French cats look.....kind of scary.....








Tomorrow my girls leave for home and my Gary arrives....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a magnificent place to be! Isn't it amazing to touch a piece of history like that castle? I swoon at the thought and would love to visit France and Italy again. You have whet my appetite now. lol
I adore the photo of the lavender and shell(?)hair adornment. Very Sweet!