Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Prayer for the Gulf waters...please join me


Dr. Masaru Emoto is the scientist from Japan who has done all the research
and publications about the characteristics of water.
Among other things, his research revealed that water physically responds to emotions.
Many people have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in
the Gulf. And while justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life forms if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr. Emoto, himself, has proposed.

I am passing this request to all people to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.

We are not powerless. We are powerful.

Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily...can
literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.We don't have
to know how...we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater
than any other power active in the Universe today.

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the waters and all living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings. To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, planktons, corals, algae ... to ALL living creatures ... I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I Love You."

Please join me in often repeating this Healing Prayer by Dr. Emoto's.
Feel free to send it around the planet....post it on your blog.
Let's take charge ... and do our own clean up!

5 comments:

~~Just Me in T~~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

Thank you for this...I am using it on my blog as welll...peace, Juner

Janee said...

Thank you Marilyn. I too believe in that magnificent power and will put my faith behind it. :0)

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Beautiful words thank you for sharing the prayer.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Marilyn

Aude