Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Online class in how to Sculpt Hands!

I have just put together a new online class offered at That Creative Place.

I love sculpting hands! They can be so expressive. I've been sculpting hands for 40 years now, so I can't even imagine how many I have done! But having sculpted so many, I have been able to come up with a simple step by step plan that I've put together with photos so you can see exactly what my directions mean.
My style is more whimsical than realistic. I don't necessarily mean to copy life and the human form, but more to express a feeling or gesture in a fantastical way.
I invite to you to click on over to That Creative Place and take a look.

I've set this class up so that you can download the lesson plan and create on your own schedule.
I am always available to answer questions and there is a forum where you can post photos of your work, if you want to share.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: