Thursday, November 6, 2008

My friend, Mo'a Romig Boyles

My dear friend, and wonderful artist, Mo'a, has been so kind to share my art on her blog.

I love this generosity of spirit and support that seems to be inherent in the blogging community.
As friends sharing a cup of coffee and saying...Have you seen this?.....
We sit in our own private space, but share never-the-less, what we love and what inspires us, with others.

I love Mo'a pieces...they have real charm and aliveness to them. They sparkle, as Mo'a herself sparkles. She is very beautiful, inside and out. And I have been fortunate to be with her for 2 retreats, and so now she is like family. My icelandic sister.

Take a moment to visit her site. Her artistic expression is broad, but you will find that special Mo'a charm in each and every piece. http://moaromigboyles.typepad.com




3 comments:

Stefania Morgante said...

Mo'a is sweet like you, I'm very fortunate, because I have friends like you!

3rdEyeMuse said...

thanks for her link ... oooh's and aaaaah's abound!! :)

Lea said...

Mo'a is one of the greatest delights in my life!!!!