Thursday, January 22, 2009

Whimsical paintings of YOUR child....

I had such fun creating these paintings for my daughter's Children's Store, called Teapot.  
They also have a fun blog.... check it out when you have a minute.

I wanted to come up with something that would be affordable and very special, for their store to carry.... and I'm really happy with these paintings.  They are so fun to create! 

I take a photo of a child ( a photo of YOUR child, for you or grandparents ) and then I paint a whimsical character using oil pastels, and I incorporate the photo and the character in relationship, together.  A chance to capture your child in the Wonderland of his or her imagination...forever.

As a introductory special, I am offering:

A personalized 5 x 7 original, decorated, signed and matted painting for only $35.00 !

The 8 x 10  original, signed and decorated matte painting for only $55.

And I certainly could do a larger more involved painting too.  I love creating these painting collages!

If you're interested in having your child or grandchild immortalized in a whimsical painting, please contact me at ikons@hawaii.rr.com or Teapot at info@teapotparties.com





4 comments:

Sue said...

Marilyn, this is a fantastic idea! I love the child's photo incorporated with the whimsical figures, mat and
frame. I can see these being a big seller in your
daughter's shop.

*smiles*

Sue

Stefania Morgante said...

I hope you will have hundreds of child portraits to make!;O) yes, I draw every night, I love to create drawings...do you think can I make postcards? ciao...you Summer is Hawaii, but its' interesting to say if we can work with rain or cold or not...ciao!

3rdEyeMuse said...

those are soooo very sweetly wonderful! I'll be sure to tell everyone that will listen all about your special. :)

Jona Panesa said...

those are wonderful!