Monday, January 12, 2009

A Sunday Shadow outing.....

Another spectacular day and my shadow will not stay indoors.....








Off we go down pathways and through fields....and along the way I found the cutest little shop here in Sebastopol. Let me introduce you to Gerrie.
This little store is called P&G Art and Gerrie has a fun blog.
I just LOVE her Phooey Lion Dog and the blue bird.
The great thing about these are that they are made to fit onto a fence post.
I think a blue bird has to fly back to Hawaii with me!

4 comments:

Stefania Morgante said...

2 day with rain...no sun and no blue sky..only GREY and water....:O) without shadows...It's a pleasure to read you and your adventures

3rdEyeMuse said...

you are so right - that blue bird DOES need to fly home to HI with you!!

Teapot said...

Okay it's time to vote for best in the North Bay.. go onto our blog and vote!

Send it to all your friends!!

Lea said...

Just today, I too have shadows "jumping!" How fun to find your shadows here!!! I don't know this little art shop! I look forward to visiting it hopefully soon! XO