Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged......

I was recently tagged by Michelle at 3rd Eye Muse.
This is fun, I thought...and it is....but I have just spent HOURS! wandering bloglandia!
I decided to wander outside of the limits of my world and so I clicked on the "next" blog that is at the top of blog pages and was taken on a real ride around the world!
So I have tagged a few new faces...and I'm sure they will be wondering how in the world I found them! :)

Okay...I gotta get out of my jammies...NOW!

Here are the rules....

1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird
3) Tag 7 more people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs

Okay....7 facts about myself...

1. I'm addicted to creating.....inspiration is my drug of choice.
2. The thing that really makes my heart sing are my 3 daughters and 7 granddaughters.
3. I love finding hearts of coral on the beach.
4. My prince and I have been married for 41 years...and he's still my prince.
5. My favorite book is Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
6. It's 10:30 AM and I'm still in my jammies...on this computer!
7. I love blogs. I love the community. I love the connection. I love the magic of meeting friends all over the world.


Okay....I tag..........

Gail Lackey because she's my pal!
Shashi because she's my student!
Stef because she's Italian!
Ashley because she's my daughter!
Laetitia because she's French!
buttons and bows because I just came upon her blog and loved it!
Matthew because I just came upon his blog and loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you Marilyn! well I will try to answer to it by the end of the week !
and I think I already share the 6th thing with you ;)!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Thanks Marilyn, I will get round to it sometime soon.