Sunday, November 30, 2008
A French Award
I've blogged on this before, but since Gail Lackey has awarded me this magical French award, I am again following my muse as she dances in her french slippers....skipping along the memories of my summer travels.
When my friend and I were driving around the back roads of France...getting lost every couple of miles....we would stop and ask directions and the reply was always "tout droit". Which means ( I think )...."keep going the way you are headed...."
And so it is my motto now....tout droit...tout droit...tout droit!
I am tout droit-ing through life, with French slippers on my feet....and through blogs to give you glimpses of the beauty and style of France.
The blogs I award the French award to are:
1. Oui Oui Paris
2. Paris Daily Photo
3.Polly vous Francias
5. Just another American in Paris
6.A Seattleite in Paris
Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them