Saturday, July 28, 2012

France Fleamarket Finds...

One of the most fun parts of a trip to France is laying out all the treasures found from the Brocantes.....

Keys from centuries ago...clock pieces.....tarnished metal flowers from some church's decoration......

wax flower buds from wedding veils.....handwritten letters to loved ones.....



glass beads.....black silk netting.....handwritten music sheets....



iridescent sea shells....metal embellishments....

glass mushrooms.....hand carved wooden rosary beads......



memories.....bits and pieces of energetic vibration......pieces loved and held.....honored and left.....pieces that I claim and I feel their inspiration and I will take these bits and pieces and place them in artwork of honor, to be recognized and appreciated and allowed to say..."yes...I was...I am...still..."

1 comment:

tinypearl5758 said...

WOW my husband is jealous of your booty. He is right into KEYS, wouldn't it be wonderful if all the objects you found, could tell us their secrets. Hmmmm, if only. Thank you for sharing them with us, and we look forward to seeing what you create with them. Gina & Robert. xxx