Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tea and inspiration....

Yesterday I was invited for tea at Carol Whatanabe's studio.  


                            
 
 Carol is a woman who leads an inspired life and because of that, she is so interesting and fun to be with.  We connect on a level that has nothing to do with time spent together.  It is more a recognition of spirit and the play that life can be.
How could you not love strawberry shortcake with whip cream at 11 AM!
 Her art speaks her spirit.  Loud, joyful and full of life.
 I loved her freehand painted checkerboard floor.









Be sure to take a look at her website and check out her houses in France and Mexico.
I found her book so inspiring that I bought copies for all of my friends.  This is a woman who talks the talk and walks the walk of an artist, not just in her art, but in her life.
http://www.artfully.com/

No comments: