Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Come walk with me......

I just returned to Hawaii yesterday and a big smile hasn't yet left my face.

Come join me on my walk to the Turtle Bay Resort....

Down the stairs, onto the beach, past a sea turtle sunning in the sand....
into the banyan forest...through the magical trees....out onto shore to glimpse the hotel....past the golf course, past the horse stables, onto the beautiful green lawn, along the swimming pool.....
past the wedding pavilion, around the hotel to the swimming beach...
back through the lobby and past the pool again ....
back into the banyan forest....out onto the beach...
and back home again.

I'm thinking of putting on an art retreat around mid January. Let me know if you might be interested in joining us. We can take 7 women and oh, my.....what fun we have!












































2 comments:

Sue said...

Marilyn, you live in a truly magical place. Inspiration must dance in the air.

Hugs,

Sue

Anonymous said...

nice fotos