Thursday, September 10, 2009

New class ..... in Magick!!




In my Level Three class in Matrix Energetics I learned a fun new technique for creating Magick!
I love this!!   It's called a Sigil.  Have you ever heard of it?  

Sigil is a symbol created for a specific magical purpose.  It is an ancient art, centuries old, used by magicians and alchemyists....and now you!
It is a method by which the words of a statement of intent are reduced into an abstract design and then charged with the intent of the creator, and hidden within art work.
Sigil Magick is a widely used form of bringing forth an intent....a wish....a vision.

In my new class I've put together a fabulous lesson in creating a mosaic using tempered glass to achieve a really deep and magical effect and have included the lesson in creating a Sigil that will be embedded within the mosaic piece.   I've created a Level One and a Level Two class.

It will be offered on That Creative Place in the next couple of weeks, so check it out and learn to bring your intentions into the world!


No comments: