Friday, May 29, 2009

Off to see the wizard......




Gail and I are off to a 4 day seminar to step into the matrix!
I'm bringing my computer so I can share it all with you.

How fun is that!  I love a good adventure!   http://www.matrixenergetics.com/WhatIs.aspx

Matrix Energetics sometimes appears magical in its expression but is based on the laws and expression of subtle energy physics and the concepts and laws of quantum physics, superstring theory and Sheldrake's Morphic Resonance. 

Here we go....down the rabbit hole......byyyyyeeeeeeeeee......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Gail have an awesome experience...

I have a good friend that does Core Energetics and she and I have done amazing things together...

I'm going to call Gail later and if there's a possibility of meeting you Saturday night for dinner~

Pat

3rdEyeMuse said...

wishing you safe travels and lots to report back to us! :)

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

That's wonderful!! I am sure you two will have a great time and are in for a expierence:) Looking forward to hearing ALL about it!
Enjoy your time together and the seminar:)

HUGZ
Jacqui

Stefania Morgante said...

websites? informations?

Mo'a said...

Have a wonderful time. You and Gail are so clever.
I am looking forward to 2011 when Katrin and I see you two in Hawaii. Look forward to hearing more about your new paths.